Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Big Set Up: Check Your Self- Esteem- February 25, 2017 Book Signing Speech

The Big Set Up! Master Your Journey Book Signing: February 25, 2017 

As I was planning out the Master Your Journey Tour, I looked back and realized that the next stop was February 25th, my birthday. Today was like a part of the perfect set up once again. 
   
Jeremiah 1:5 (New Living Translation) says:
"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."

I can't express enough how life's challenges are merely a part of your set up. 
Let's look at today's big set up! 
I have a few questions for you. 
How do you go from 0 to your dreams? What's the set up behind living your life's purpose? Let me tell you! 
It has to do with how you feel about yourself. Do you think that you deserve to live the way you want to?



How's your self esteem? 

I remember a time when my self esteem was at the lowest of the lows? I thought I was ugly. I know you can't believe that because I'm so like slaying it right now. But growing up, I had a white friend and an Indian friend so I thought my dark skin was off.
My hair was awful. Alopecia wouldn't let me wear one ponytail like everybody else. 
My self esteem said "Girl, you are not good enough!"
And when your self- esteem says that, you don't fight for what you want, you take whatever comes your way.
But something deep in me started to stir up & I was bold enough to tell myself that I am good enough. Even at 45 years old today, I still have to remind myself that I am good enough.

So now you might be wondering Virginia, how did I build my mind up? 
These are the three things I started to do: the same things I use are in my Destined to Rise Program & in Chapter 6 of Master Your Journey: Simple Ways to push Pass Life. 
  1. Put all of your belief in faith. Faith leads you to build the confidence of knowing that you are not pushing by myself. 
  2. Start checking your "self". Self- worth, self esteem, self control & self care are essential. Evaluate who you really are & not basing yourself off of others. Embrace your uniqueness. 
  3. Start worrying more about purpose and less about you. Focus on what really matters, which is to be of service to the world. 

Today is not only my 45th birthday, it's my rebirth. Virginia has been born again! So if you struggle with feeling like you are good enough, I want you to reconsider and set yourself up by believing that  "Yes, I am the best" 

Let's confess it together. 

Say: "Yes, I am the best"


Get your personal guide to your BIG SET UP. Order Master Your Journey for only $14.99 at bit.ly/masteryourjourney

Tell us how you feel! Leave a comment below or email GMC at info@ginmanconsulting.com with your comments or feedback.

Visit www.ginmanconsulting.com to find a Master Your Journey signing near you!

Wishing You the Best in Success,
Virginia xoxoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! You are valuable to us!